Troop 10 uses Flickr for photo sharing. You can view photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/troopxphotos/sets/
You can also upload photos directly to Flickr. If you wish to do so, please contact Ms. Jarvis for login details.
Guidelines for Posting Photos
- All photos should conform to safe scouting guidelines.
- When you add captions to photos, please use first names only.
- Please be sure to review and edit your photos prior to posting. It is very easy to upload many photos to the site, but it becomes difficult for people to browse the photos if there are too many. In specific:
- Be selective. Post only your best photos.
- If you are posting photos of a trip or event, review the photos already posted before adding yours to avoid duplicates.
- Focus on photos that contain people.
- Take the time to add a comment to every photo that you post.